Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Eyes...just for something different!

Tues 3rd June - Optometrist appointments

I don't have any real concerns about our kids' eyes, but a little while ago Jarrah complained of having a headache at the end of a school day. He wasn't having them every day, but I just thought I'd get all 3 of them checked so we were onto anything early.

My optometrist I've known and seen since I was a child, he was a family friend from our church and my parents spent a lot of time with him and his wife writing musical shows and generally having a good time. He's hilarious, is brilliant at what he does and is great with kids. He managed to get good responses from each of the kids and it turns out they all have excellent sight, which is fantastic. One less thing to worry about!

Next appt: Tues 10th June, Mater speech & audiology

No comments: